About Anantha Naturals
Organic Anantha is committed to promote ‘Ecologically Sustainable Agriculture’ through Organic and Natural farming by
- Introducing innovative systems and approaches
- Educating farmers & consumers
- Establishing manufacturing & marketing infrastructure
Effective utilization of technology to educate ,develop , market and sustain the network
- Create a Natural Farming Farmers network of 1000+ farmers.
- Conducting 50+ training on “Organic and Natural farming” annually.
- Establish 15 acres of ” Model Farm”.
- Setup of packaging and Storing Facility.
- Built marketing network across India.
- Providing training , demonstration and exposure on Natural farming to 500+ MPEOs
Parthasaradhi - Born and brought up in an agricultural
family. Completed M.Sc. in Computer Science and worked in
IT sector for 11 years.
Started Organic and Natural farming in 2013 at their farm and grown various crops, tried various methods and produced good yield.
To share the good practices, Partha decided to leave IT job in 2015 and started working farmer collective initiatives. He mobilized many farmers into organic and Natural farming and created marketing platform.